1) Rea D, Francis A: Breast screening saves lives: now is the time to address overtreatment, J Comp Eff Res 2014, 3:111-113
2) Fallowfield L, Matthews L, Francis A, Jenkins V, Rea D. Low grade Ductal Carcinoma in situ (DCIS): How best to describe it? Breast. 2014;23(5):693-6. Epub 2014/07/06.
3) Francis A, Bartlett JMS, Billingham LJ, Bowden SJ, Brookes CL, Dodwell DJ, Evans AZ, Fallowfield LJ, Gaunt CH, Hanby AM, Jenkins VA, Pinder S, Reed MW, Roberts T, Thomas JS, Wallis MG, Wilcox MH, Rea DW.The LORIS trial: A multicentre, randomized phase III trial of standard surgery versus active monitoring in women with newly diagnosed low risk ductal carcinoma in situ, Cancer Res 2013;73(24 Suppl): Abstract nr OT2-3-01.
4) Soumian S, Verghese ET, Booth M, Sharma N, Chaudhri S, Bradley S, et al. Concordance between vacuum assisted biopsy and postoperative histology: implications for the proposed Low Risk DCIS Trial (LORIS). European journal of surgical oncology: the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology. 2013;39(12):1337-40. Epub 2013/11/12.
5) Fallowfield L, Francis A, Catt S, Mackenzie M, Jenkins V: Time for a low-risk DCIS trial: harnessing public and patient involvement, Lancet Oncol 2012, 13:1183-1185