The Cancer Research UK Birmingham Centre is an inclusive network of cancer researchers and clinicians, and as such we welcome members from across the University of Birmingham and partner NHS Trusts.
Who can become a member?
- Any employee or student of the University of Birmingham interested in cancer research.
- Any clinician, nurse, or employee of Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust, and University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust interested in cancer research.
Benefits of membership include:
- Regular updates and information about cancer-related events and funding.
- Access to the Centre Members Team Network area.
- Access to Centre run workshops and events.
- Access to advice / support from the Centre's core scientific team in the areas of biostatistics, bioinformatics, translational genomics, immunomonitoring, pathology, digital pathology, IHC and imaging.
- Access to the competitively awarded non-clinical PhD Studentships.
- Access to the competitively awarded intercalating MBPhD Studentships.
- Access to the competitively awarded Clinical Research Training Fellowships.
- Inclusion and interaction with an ever-growing community of cancer researchers and clinicians.
How to become a member?
- Complete this membership form and the Centre Manager will get in touch with you to confirm your place in this network.