Each day will focus on a particular topic:
- The scientific method in health sciences
- Randomised controlled trials and interventional data
- Mendelian randomisation and instrumental variables
- Observational studies and dealing with bias
- Designing an experimental study
Each morning will consist of lessons and activities that test your existing knowledge and then introduce the essential concepts, followed by a talk from a guest speaker that illustrates a real-world example.
Each afternoon will consist of a practical computational activity that will allow you to put the knowledge you have learned that day into practice.