Join us at Tyseley Energy Park on 30 November to explore the technology behind our world-leading ammonia to hydrogen project.
Date: Thursday 30 November 2023 (09:30-12:30)
Location: Birmingham Energy Innovation Centre, Tyseley Energy Park
The Ammogen consortium have designed and will soon be commissioning the world’s largest and most efficient ammonia to hydrogen conversion unit of its kind.
This event is inviting industry, academia and interested stakeholder to explore the innovative technology behind this demonstrator with consortium partners H2SITE, Equans and the University of Birmingham.
Delegates in attendance will receive:
- An introduction to Ammogen
- Updates regarding the plans for commissioning and operating the demonstrator
- An insight to Membrane reactors for Hydrogen generation: NH3 cracking technology
- An understanding of the role of an EPC contractor in delivering hydrogen projects
- A tour of the Ammogen demonstrator
Attendees will also be introduced to the sixteen acre Tyseley Energy Park site that is delivering low and zero carbon power, transport, heat, waste and recycling solutions for a greener, cleaner, healthier Birmingham.