We work to provide policy makers – from politicians to people planning service delivery - with the best evidence to inform their decisions. We aim to do this by increasing the level of empirical data and analyses that can be used to inform policy decisions, as well as engaging directly with policy makers and other key stakeholder groups.
Our Policy Impact
Examples of our policy impact include work with:
- Ministry of Health and electronic healthcare records providers in Brazil to explore how to improve electronic records
- Ministry of Health in Sierra Leone to assist in the development of the recent 5-year non- communicable disease plan
- World Bank and WHO to develop indicators to assess delivery of surgical care, globally
- Ministry of Health and the ambulance services in Rwanda to improve ambulance communications
- WHO to develop the global targets for the Global Diabetes Compact