Making the social care future, together
- Alan Walters Building G11, Edgbastion Campus, University of Birmingham
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
University of Birmingham Centre for Health and Social Care Leadership Public lecture and workshop series, Autumn term 2019
- Martin Routledge, Convenor,Social Care Future
- Anna Severwright, Co-chair, Coalition for Collaborative Care
- Clenton Farquharson, MBE, Chair, Think Local Act Personal Partnership Board
Social Care Future is a diverse and growing movement of people with lived experience, families, professionals, commissioners, providers, politicians and others who are building a movement to drive radical change in what we currently call social care.
“We all want to live in a place we call home with the people and things that we love, in communities where we look out for one another, doing the things that matter to us. That’s the social care future we seek”
This session will explore what is working and not working, set against the Social Care Future vision and share current glimpses of the future that members of our movement are seeing around the country.
Refreshments will be available from 5pm before the lecture starts at 5.30pm.