Applications are welcome from candidates wishing to pursue postgraduate research in the field of International Relations and Security. Particular consideration will be given to those wishing to apply theories of social and cognitive psychology to issues of global security.
We offer supervisory expertise in (but not limited to) the following areas:
- conflict resolution, including state-building and humanitarian intervention
- power sharing and transitional justice in post-conflict societies
- trust and cooperation in relation to nuclear adversaries
- the Security Dilemma
- political emotions and BREXIT
- the role of NATO in International Relations
- political radicalization
The School of Government and Society and the College of Social Sciences have a limited number of competitive studentships available for PhD study. For details of the funding available and advice on making your application, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered By FindAPhD.com