The Network is proud to be able to offer financial assistance to its members to attend Network events through the travel bursary scheme. Bursaries are awarded on a competitive basis.
The BactiVac Network is offering up to 20 travel bursaries, of up to £2,000 GBP each, to support travel and subsistence costs to attend the ‘Vaccines and Antimicrobial Resistance - from Science to Policy’ Science+ Meeting in London (in association with The Royal Society, UK). Applicants must be currently based in an organisation within an LMIC country. The Network will typically only support one travel bursary from each institution.
This scheme is open to any BactiVac Network Member who is based in an organisation within an LMIC country. Applicants for a travel bursary must:
- Applications open: 7 November 2023
- Applications close: 1 December 2023 (23.59 hours UK time)
- Outcome of applications: week commencing 2 January 2024
- Download and complete the BactiVac Travel Bursary Application Form
- Membership application if not a BactiVac member
For all queries, please contact: email@example.com
Recipients of travel bursaries for previous BactiVac events can be seen below: