R2P2 Summer Lunch
- Winterbourne House and Garden
- Medical and Dental Sciences
If you would like to attend please email Becky Birch or call 0121 371 8115. Please let Becky know if you have any dietary requirements, or if you would like us to book a taxi for you to travel to and from the venue.
All Rheumatology Research Patient Partnership (R2P2) members are welcome to attend the R2P2 summer lunch on Thursday 19 July in the Liberty Room, Winterbourne House. This will be a great opportunity to catch up with everyone and for us to thank you to you for your continued involvement and support for the research carried out by the Rheumatology Research Group.
Feedback session (12.00-1.00pm)
- Welcome (Dr Marie Falahee and Gwenda Simons)
- What’s new in the rheumatology research group? (Professor Karim Raza)
- Introduction to the BIO-FLARE study (Berny Dyke)
- Update on the ‘Mind the Risk’ study (Dr Marie Falahee and Imogen Wells)
- The importance of shared understanding (Profsesor Richard Lehman)
Informal discussion (1.30pm-3.00pm)
Suggested topics include:
- How do we measure up against standards for patient involvement in research?
- How to give feedback on a lay summary
- Patient priorities for rheumatology research
- Patient involvement in researcher training
- Patient involvement in academic meetings and conferences
- General Q&A
You are welcome to stay on after the meeting and explore the historic house and beautiful botanic gardens at Winterbourne.
Find out more