Strategic Business Management for Railways
- Gisbert Kapp Building of the University of Birmingham, Pritchatts Road, Birmingham, B15 2SA
- Engineering and Physical Sciences, Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research, Teaching
Strategic Business Management for Railways is a 5-day short course offered by the Birmingham Centre for Railway Research and Education. Participants will acquire knowledge and know-how on all aspects of managing rail systems, with lectures on the following topics:
- Railway technology and process - matching technology to route
- Operational requirements and legislation
- Back-up systems and emerging technologies
- Managing obsolescence in railways systems
- Design processes, supply chain specification, risks and change
This short course attracts CPD rating of 100 hours, subject to the participant attending the module in full and completing the associated assessment elements.
Course cost £600
Accommodation can also be reserved, at £48.00 per night.
For further information, please contact Joy Grey