Family Business Research in the UK: Current and Future Directions
- 106 Bunhill Row, Cass Business School, EC1Y 8TZ., London
- Thursday 5 December 2019 (11:00-16:00)
The IFB Research Foundation and Centre for Family Business at Cass Business School are collaborating to host a research workshop to share the Foundation’s recent work and plans for the future, and to discuss current priorities for family business research in the UK.
Please note: There is no charge for the event and lunch will be provided.
This research workshop is an invitation only event where friends and colleagues can come together to share their current research and to explore avenues for future family business research in the UK context.
The event will cover the following themes:
- IFB Research Foundation: Our research priorities and future plans.
- Discussion sessions on two areas the IFBRF is currently focusing on: (a) governance in family businesses and (b) the social impact of family business.
- Opportunity to discuss and share your own research priorities, plans and ideas. We hope that the event will foster new collaboration and strengthen links between family business researchers.
- Discussion on the practical and methodological challenges of conducting research in this field and we will explore how we can better engage family businesses in our research activities to achieve more impact.
We look forward to you joining us in December.