Leadership Inclusivity Mission Impossible?
- 53 Edgbaston Park Rd, Birmingham B15 2RS, Horton Grange, Lloyd Room, University of Birmingham
- Research, Social Sciences
Leadership Inclusivity: an illusion or collusion?
Join us for our Leadership Conference in collaboration with the Institute of Leadership and Management.
What’s the business case for tackling a lack of diversity and inclusivity in your workplace? What steps should organisations take or is it a mission impossible? Leading experts across sectors work together to explore and showcase how we have developed inclusive leadership practices which disrupt, challenge and transform workplaces for future generations.
Come along to hear how leading-edge research is impacting and transforming leadership inclusivity in professional services, in small firms and communities. A series of talks and discussions will cover how to create an inclusive culture, an intersectionality approach to leadership inclusivity and future insight and predictions for 2025. There will be a fantastic and diverse range of speakers including:
- Professor Kiran Trehan, Director, WE LEAD, University of Birmingham
- Teresa Boughey Founder and CEO, Jungle Consultancy author Closing the Gap 5 steps to creating an Inclusive Culture
- Ria Blagburn, Team Integrator, Vanti
- Kate Cooper, Head of Research, Policy & Standards, Institute of Leadership & Management
- Dani Saveker, CEO GLAS (Global Life Alignment Systems)
- Martin Prince Parrott, Birmingham Young Professional
- Mikayla Jones, Birmingham City Council
- Yetunde Dania, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins LLP
- Mac Alonge, Founder and CEO, the Equal Group
- Rosie Ginday, Founder and Director, Miss Macaroon
- Ayan Aden,Youth Combined Authority
- Chris Burden, Youth Combined Authority
The conference provides an exciting opportunity to share practice, exchange unfiltered stories and make a mission impossible possible.