Making inclusive leadership our business
- The Composers Suite - Edgbaston Park Hotel
- Wednesday 5 June 2019 (15:30-18:00)
The unique diversity profile of the West Midlands is a huge asset but there is a significant leadership diversity gap. The event will bring together senior business leaders from across the region to showcase leading edge research on how we developing inclusive organisations for long term leadership success. We explore what it means to be a successful and inclusive leader in times of rapid political, economic and social change.
We will be joined by cross-sector senior leaders for an interactive discussion led by Professor Kiran Trehan and industry experts.
Andy Street, Mayor of the West Midlands
Karl Edge, Regional Chairman, KPMG
Roger Dix, Chief Risk Officer, Wesleyan Assurance Society
Sam Watts, General Manager, Selfridges Birmingham
Professor Kiran Trehan, Director, Centre for Women’s Enterprise, Leadership Economy and Diversity
Ria Blagburn, Team Integrator, Vanti
- Anita Bhalla OBE, Chair of West Midlands Mayor Leadership Commission
- Katie Fulcher, Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Greater Birmingham & Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership
- Deirdre Figueiredo, MBE, Director, Craftspace
- Henrietta Brealey, Director of Policy and Strategic Relationships, Greater Birmingham Chamber of Commerce
- Phil James, Chief Executive, The Institute of Leadership and Management
To register please contact Kelly Kealey, firstname.lastname@example.org.