Building Back Better Workplaces: Panel Discussion
- Thursday 18 March 2021 (08:00-09:30)
Join us to explore all things inclusivity with the region’s top business advocates and the expert team from the University of Birmingham’s Work Inclusivity Research Centre at Birmingham Business School.
- What would a more inclusive workplace look like?
- Why we do we need more inclusive workplaces?
- What are the consequences of not addressing equality, diversity and inclusion for business?
- Plus our panel will share their top take away recommendations for employers, employees and policy makers
Professor Joanne Duberley, Deputy Pro Vice Chancellor (ED&I) and Co-Director of the University of Birmingham’s Work Inclusivity Research Centre will Chair a panel discussion focused on Inclusivity in the Workplace with a look at how policies can work successfully in practice whilst shining a light on what more there is to be done.
This webinar is part of the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce Growth Through People programme running throughout March and is hosted by the University of Birmingham Business Club.
- Henrietta Brealey, Chief Strategy Officer, Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce
- Pam Sheemar, Entrepreneur Development Manager, NatWest
- Professor Cathy Cassell, Dean, Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham
- Dr Scott Taylor, Reader in the Department of Management, Birmingham Business School and Section Editor for the Journal of Business Ethics
About UoB Business Club
The University of Birmingham Business Club is a network that gives businesses and academics the opportunity to meet and develop mutually beneficial collaborations. The Club's Breakfast Briefings are themed around business-relevant presentations and networking time. The event is free of charge and the University's Business Engagement team are on hand to answer any questions.