A little bit about us
As a student of Birmingham Business School or a member of the Business School’s alumni community, you can access a bespoke service from our dedicated business school careers team.
Our dedicated careers team offers:
- Individual advice and guidance from qualified Careers Consultants and Advisers.
- Support with job search strategies, application reviews and practice interviews.
- Career development workshops and skills sessions.
- Support and resources specifically for international students and alumni who wish to work in the UK or abroad after graduation.
- Opportunities to network with industry professionals, through employer-led activities, both in and out of the curriculum.
- Guidance with managing your digital presence using LinkedIn.
- Life-long careers support after graduation.
- And much more...
If you are already a student or alumnus of the Business School, find out how we can help you.
Before you start your degree
Welcome to BBS Careers. Get a head start before you join by reading our guides and resources.
Our dedicated BBS Careers team are here to help you at every stage. We look forward to meeting you.
Engage with our students
Are you an employer looking to work in partnership with BBS Careers? Or to recruit high-quality students or alumni with exceptional education and skills?
There are several ways you can work with us:
Consultancy and Development Projects
We source projects for our postgraduate students to undertake. Projects can be either as part of the curriculum or internships outside of term time.
Events and Workshops
We currently run company-focused and sector-based events and workshops. We are always looking for new companies to participate.
We host many guest speakers, both as part of the curriculum and as part of extra-curricular development.
We can arrange for groups of our students interested in a particular company and sector to get a feel for a working environment.
Contact the team to get started: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to advertise a job or internship opportunity, please register your company on Careers Connect. Careers Connect is our dedicated career management platform.