Within the Department of Management, the interdisciplinary research interests of the Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Innovation Group coalesce around these three inter-related subject areas. Faculty work across a range of disciplinary, regional, national and international boundaries, operating in public, private and third sector and organisational spaces. This breadth of interests is reflected in our consideration for management research, learning and education.
Our research cuts across the following broad themes:
- Creativity and innovation
- Entrepreneurship and small and medium enterprises
- Entrepreneurship and organization studies
- Inclusive Leadership
- Leadership and Ethics
- Leadership in volatile environments
- Local and regional economic development
- Sustainable innovation
- Technology and innovation
Also in 'Management'