CREME 'Engaged scholarship' in action workshop
- University House Birmingham Business School
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research, Social Sciences, Teaching
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 01212 043 139
The notion of ‘engaged scholarship’ has become popular as a means of pursuing research that is relevant as well as rigorous. But what does the term actually mean? How can the approach be implemented? What difference does it make, and to whom?
Contributors to the workshop address these questions and encourage participants to engage with them to take forward this crucial debate.
This event is free to attend, to book your place contact Jackie Carter; email - firstname.lastname@example.org) phone - 01212 043 139.
- 09.00 – 09.30 Coffee and Registration
- 09.30 – 09.45 Welcome
Professor Monder Ram
- 10.30 – 11.15 Applying Engaged Scholarship (1) ‘Configuring the Enterprise and Diversity Alliance (EDA)’
Professor Kiran Trehan, Professor Monder Ram, and EDA partners
- 11.15 – 11.45 Coffee Break
- 11.45 – 12.25 Applying Engaged Scholarship (2) ‘Embedding Growth in Research and Practice’
Professor Mark Hart
- 12.25 – 12.30 Closing remarks
- 12.30 – 13.15 Lunch and Networking
Download a copy of the event flyer (pdf), which includes the days programme.
This workshop is being organised in collaboration with the Enterprise Research Centre.
Find out more about this event in an article written by Professor Monder Ram.