Applying for your MBA
Ready to apply for your MBA at Birmingham? Here is everything you need to know to start your application.
Before you submit your application, you should have the following supporting documents:
- Evidence of your academic and/or professional qualifications
- An up-to-date copy of your resume or CV
- One academic reference, and one work related reference (if you don't have an academic reference, we will accept two work references)
- Your personal statement, including why you wish to apply to the MBA course, why you have chosen to apply to the Birmingham MBA in particular, highlights of your career to date, examples of managerial responsibility, and your career aspirations for the future (maximum 2 pages)
Making your application
Applications are made online:
- Choose your course from our list of MBA programmes, and use the "Apply Now" button to be taken to the application portal
- Follow the steps to create a new user account if you have not used the portal before, and log in
- Complete the application form
You can find more information on submitting an online application on our postgraduate How to Apply pages.
Further support with your application
Our dedicated admissions team is on hand to provide support with your application.
Full-time MBA programmes
Tel: +44 (0)121 414 7616 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time MBA programmes:
Tel: +44 (0)121 414 4378 | Email: email@example.com