21st Annual Ethnic Minority Business Conference
- Nishkam Civic Association Handsworth Birmingham B21 9BH
The conference will showcase new developments in research and practice on diversity and enterprise and will include the following sessions:
- Setting an agenda for minority enterprise research and practice
- Building an inclusive business support system
- Rethinking refugees: the role of entrepreneurship
- Valuing enterprise in diverse communities
The conference is attended by academics, practitioners and policy makers all with an interest in and commitment to making diversity everyone’s business. Places are limited, so please book online to avoid disappointment.
This conference is sponsored by Lloyds Banking Group.
- Follow us on Twitter or via #CREME21 for all of the latest information.
- Learn more about our research by visiting the CREME website.