2017 School of Chemistry Postgraduate Open Day
- Haworth building, Room 209A
- Engineering and Physical Sciences, Open Day, Students
If you are interested in studying Chemistry at Birmingham as either a Home/EU or International postgraduate student, a visit to our Postgraduate (PG) Open Day in the School of Chemistry will help inform your decision.
At our open day, you will learn more about:
- Our research and doctoral training programmes (PhD and MSc by Research)
- Our research groups and activities
- Our research facilities
- The application process
- Fees, funding options and scholarships
Attending the PG Open Day will also give you the opportunity to talk to current PhD students about their experiences of carrying out postgraduate research. Members of academic staff will also be available to provide information on the support you will get throughout your studies.
Date and time
Our open day will take place in the School of Chemistry (Haworth Building, Room 209A) on 14 November and run from 14:30 until approximately 18:00.
Register your interest
To register your interest in attending the PG Open Day, please email us on : email@example.com.