Recent Appointees in Physical Chemistry (RAPC) meeting
- Nicolson Building (G11 on the University of Birmingham map)
- Engineering and Physical Sciences, Research
This meeting builds upon the success of the biennial Recent Appointees in Physical Chemistry meetings held at Manchester in 2016, East Anglia in 2014 and Durham in 2012.
Monday 20 August 2018 (16:00) - Wednesday 22 August 2018 (15:00)
- The delegates with shortlisted abstracts will give a presentation of their research interests
- Confirmed speakers include the following:
Registration fee £100. The registration fee will cover the following:
- Accommodation including breakfast for 20 and 21 August 2018 in Horton Grange Hotel
- Lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments
- Conference dinner on 21 August 2018
To register, please visit the University of Birmingham Online Shop (registration deadline: 3 August 2018)
Nicolson Building (G11 on the University map [PDF])
For more detailed information about visiting the University of Birmingham, please visit our Campus maps and directions page.
Please submit a 100-word summary of your research interests by email to email@example.com. The deadline for abstract submission is 20 July 2018. You will be notified of the decision by 25 July.