Centre for Literary Editing and the Materiality of the Text symposium
- Civil and Mechanical Engineering - Active Learning Classroom G28
- Arts and Law, Research
The Centre for Literary Editing and the Materiality of the Text is holding its symposium on Friday 18 November 2016.
Venue: Civil and Mechanical Engineering, Active Learning Classroom G28
13:30 - 14:00: Tea and coffee will available beforehand and throughout the afternoon
14:00 - 15:30: Panel 1
- Andrew Hodgson, ‘Losses and Gains in Editing Clare’
- Louise Curran, ‘Editing Richardson’s Letters’
- Gillian Wright, ‘Editing Behn’
15:30 - 17:00: Panel 2
- Wendy Scase, 'What was a Copy before the Age of Mechanical Reproduction?'
- Alex Wright, ‘The supernatural in A Medicinal Dictionary 1743-45’
- Simon Smith, ‘To dwell and converse in these immortall Groves’?: Reading Beaumont and Fletcher in the seventeenth century’
All welcome. To help us organise catering, please confirm your attendance to email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 11 November.