Centre for Literary Editing and the Materiality of the Text symposium
- Arts Building - Room 141
- Wednesday 8 March 2017 (14:00-17:00)
The Centre for Literary Editing and the Materiality of the Text is holding its symposium on Wednesday 8 March 2017.
Venue: Arts Building, Room 141
13:30 - 14:00: Tea, coffee and cake
14:00 - 14:50:
- Claire Harrill , ‘The Book of Margaret of Dunfermline: Reading the “Whole Book”’
- Neelam Hussain, ‘Developing a Framework for Studies on the Readership of Arabic Manuscripts’
14:50 - 16:00:
16:00 - 17:00:
- Asha Rogers, ‘J.R. Ackerley’s Passage to India: the British Council’s Blueprint for English Libraries Overseas’
- Valerie Rumbold, ‘Ignoring Swift in Dublin? John Whalley, John Coats and the Sheridan Circle’
All welcome. Please confirm your attendance to email@example.com.