The Sign CAFÉ 1 workshop registration fee includes refreshments, but does not include breakfast, lunch or evening meals.
For information regarding food on the University of Birmingham campus, and outlet opening times, please download the University’s ‘Edible Map’ leaflet .
Please find below a list of restaurants in the local area. Please note that there are many other options in the area, these are just a small selection.
- Comida 21, Edgbaston, B15 3DP (Bar/European/British/Contemporary)
- Akbars, Edgbaston, B16 9NY (Indian/Asian/Balti/Pakistani)
- The Duck (Beefeater), Edgbaston, B16 9NY (British/Bar)
- Ask Italian, Edgbaston, B16 9RR (Italian)
- The White Swan, Edgbaston, B15 3TT (British/Bar)
- West 12 Restaurant and Bar, Edgbaston, B16 8SJ (British/Bar)
- Buonissimo, Harborne, B17 9JX (Italian/Mediterranean)
- Henry Wong, Harborne, B17 9QH (Chinese/Asian)
- The Kings Head, Harborne, B17 8BJ (British/Bar/International/Contemporary)
- The Junction, Harborne, B17 9PT (British/Bar)
- Pizza Express, Harborne, B17 9NP (Italian)
There are also a number of Independent Birmingham Restaurants to choose from.
Please note: If you wish to enquire about bookings at any of the restaurants listed above, please contact venues directly. Aside from the University of Birmingham outlets, the event is in no way affiliated with any of the venues listed above. The workshop is in no way affiliated with any of the venues listed above. We merely present the list as suggestions but do not accept responsibility or liability for the venues or the services they offer. Any bookings will be made by individual delegates, and any queries or complaints should be discussed with the outlets directly. The organisers will not be responsible for any travel between the University and your chosen restaurant venues.