· ‘“Put not / Beyond the sphere of your activity”: The Fictional Afterlives of Ben Jonson.’ — The Ben Jonson Journal 23.2 (2016): 169–191. Winner of the 2016 Ben Jonson Discoveries Award ($500).
· ‘Shakespeare Unbard: Negotiating Civic Shakespeare.’ New Places: Shakespeare and Civic Creativity — The Arden Shakespeare, 2017. Co-written with Hester Bradley. Forthcoming.
Creative writing (Selected)
· As translator: The Noisy Classroom by Ieva Samauska (The Emma Press). Co-translated from the Latvian, with bridge translations produced by Sara Smith and Zanete Pasqualini. Publishing June 2017.
· As editor: an anthology of poems on the theme of British customs and rituals for The Emma Press, co-edited with Emma Wright. Publication date and title TBD.
· As editor: This is Not Your Final Form: Poems about Birmingham (The Emma Press). Co-edited with Emma Wright, also comprising winning entries to the inaugural Verve competition chosen by Hanna Silva.
· The Selfish Giant. Commissioned to adapt Oscar Wilde’s story for a family Christmas show at the Arcola Theatre.
· Pamphlet, A Bloody Mess, published by Dead Ink/Valley Press.
· Free-for-All, a verse play about free schools, performed 17th-29th August at theSpace@Surgeons Hall during the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, funded by the Midlands3Cities Doctoral Training Partnership. In January 2016 a remounted production toured to Nottingham Contemporary, Leicester's Hansom Hall and mac birmingham.
· ‘Ginnungagap’ and ‘Apollo Comes to Town’ in Falling Out of the Sky – an Emma Press children’s anthology featuring poems about myths and monsters, mentioned by the Guardian as a ‘poetry book every child must read’, shortlisted for the CliPPA award.
· Pamphlet, The Emmores, published by The Emma Press.
· A selection of work in The Salt Book of Younger Poets.
· your own devices, pamphlet published by tall-lighthouse press in the Pilot series.