- Arts Lecture Room 4, In person and online
- Wednesday 23 November 2022 (16:00-17:00)
Come along to unpack academic language, one buzzword at a time.
Academia can be a labyrinth of unfamiliar terminologies and phrases, including words we think we should know but don't! Join us to explore some of the misleading or confusing terms we encounter as researchers. Co-hosted by EDACS Postgraduate Research and the Centre for Contemporary Literature and Culture, this session will discuss and demystify some common academic buzzwords.
We'll respond to audience suggestions, so if you'd like us to talk through a particular word or phrase, let us know. There's a section on the eventbrite form to suggest topics when you register to attend. Thank you!
This event will be hybrid, simultaneously in person and via Zoom.
- In person: Arts Lecture Room 4
- Online: via Zoom (link shared after registration).
- Date/Time: Wed 19th October, 4pm-5pm
There will be refreshments and snacks following the event.