1st Year p/t
Evaluating impact of Autism education standards and competencies.
The research will focus on teacher efficacy in the education of learners on the autism spectrum with learning disabilities in the Irish context and evaluate impact of whole school tiered professional development.
- Bachelor of Arts (International; Psychology and French)
- Higher Diploma in Psychology
- Master of Science in Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst
- evidence informed practice
- autism and learning disabilities
- applied behaviour analysis
- inclusive practice
- teacher professional development.
Dr Lila Kossyvaki
Professor Karen Guldberg
Membership of Research and Professional Organisations
Psychological Society of Ireland ( Division of Behaviour Analysis)