Teacher Education at Birmingham
- School of Education (Building R19)
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Social Sciences
If you are considering applying for postgraduate teacher training then we recommend you come along to this open evening.
It will give you an opportunity to:
- find out more about the teacher training opportunities at the School of Education
- meet subject specialists and admissions tutors from the primary and secondary teaching programmes
- have your questions answered on all aspects of University of Birmingham teacher training
Time: 16:00 - 18:00
Venue: School of Education, University of Birmingham. Please go to the ground floor foyer on arrival.
Please note that if you are interested in teaching English, we also run a TEFL programme.
16:00-16:15 - registration with refreshments (Ground Floor Foyer)
16:15-16:25 - Introduction (Room G33)
16:25-16:45 - Presentation on Primary and Secondary Teaching (Room G33)
16:45-17:00 - Application and interview advice (Room G33)
17:00-18:00 - subject specific breakout sessions (Various rooms).
During the registration period and break out sessions, you will also have an opportunity to meet our School Direct Partners.
If you are considering applying for teacher training at Birmingham, this is an essential event to attend. The event will be held in the School of Education at the University of Birmingham. Following initial registration in the foyer next to the reception on the ground floor, you will then be directed to the rooms for the presentations and breakout sessions.
Please confirm your place by registering for the event. On the registration form you will also be able to choose which subjects you are interested in.