Get into Teaching
- Monday 31 January 2022 (17:00-18:00)
Are you interested in a Career in Teaching?
We are hosting a Virtual Get into Teaching event on Monday 31st January 2022, online at 5pm ; you will have the opportunity to hear directly from our School of Education Teaching Training academics and School Direct partners on our Primary and Secondary teacher training programmes:
- Primary Education
- Primary Mathematics
- Secondary Education: - The Secondary PGDipEd is available in the following subjects:
- Modern Languages: French/German/Spanish
- Physical Education
- Religious Education
- Science: Biology
- Science: Chemistry
- Science: Physics
Additionally, we offer a Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE) course in Mathematics for those who do not meet subject entrance requirements.
There will be an opportunity to:
- Hear from our Teacher Education team on our Primary and Secondary routes as well as and careers in teaching
- Network with School Direct partners and University of Birmingham admissions tutors, teacher and academics, followed by a Q&A session with our panel.
You will be able to discover more about the generous tax-free bursaries and scholarships available for trainee teachers, worth up to £26,000.
Register online for this free event
The zoom link will be sent out to those who have registered.