Earth Science Research Project
This module encompasses the undertaking of independent research and the production of a professional research report based on primary data collected in the field and/or laboratory/museum that will take account of relevant published literature.
By the end of the module you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the skills required to successfully execute a field/lab/museum-based research project
- Collect and interpret appropriate data systematically
- Produce an explanatory report to a professional standard
- Present the essence of the project in a brief pitch-to-peers
- Present the findings of the research as a scientific poster and explain the poster.
- Project report
- Oral pitch-to-peers