1. An integrated geophysical study in the Murzuq basin, South-West Libya, by A. Sahil, A. Essed, M. Saleem, The fifth Tunisian petroleum exploration conference, Tunis, 15-18 october 1996.
2. Tectonic Setting of the Cyrenaica Platform and Adjacent areas, NE Libya: Implication of Gravity Investigations, by Abdunnur Suleiman1, Mohamed Saleem2 , 1st conference of the geology of east Libya. Banghazi Libya, November 2004.
3. Basement and Paleostructures Mapping Using Gravity Data, Sarir Trough Province. (SE Sirte Basin – Libya), by H. Ghanoush¹ & M. Saleem², 1st International Conference and Exhibition on Geophysical Exploration in Libya. February 22 – 24, 2005, Tripoli, Libya.
4. Gravity Compilations of Libya Project: Stages Assembly, Interpretation and Project Evaluation. A. Saheel, M. Saleem, A. Suleiman, O. Hammuda & B. Mejrab, Petroleum Research Centre and A. Bizan, National Oil Corporation, Libya, 1st International Conference and Exhibition onGeophysical Exploration in Libya.February 22 – 24, 2005, Tripoli, Libya.
5. Mapping Basement Relief and Modeling Paleo – Tectonic Structures Using Gravity Data, Sarir Trough Province, (SE Sirt Basin – Libya). by H. Ghanoush¹ & M. Saleem², MENA 2005 Oil & Gas Conference, The 6th Middle East and North Africa Oil and Gas Conference, Thursday 22 and Friday 23 September 2005, Imperial College, Exhibition Road, Kensington, London SW7, England.
6. 3D visualization of some intrusive igneous bodies and their relationship to fluid escape structures in the area of the Gjallar Ridge, Norwegian continental margin. By Mohamed A. saleem, Technology of oil and gas (TOG 2006), the 3th international forum and exhibition, 12-14 September 2006, Tripoli Libya.
7. Structural Analysis of the Ghadamis Basin NW Libya Using Gravity and Magnetic, Data, By Mohamed Saleem and Milad Elmaradi, Global infracambrian hydrocarbon systems and the Emerging Potential in North Africa. 29-30/11/2006.
8. Gravity and Magnetic Study of North eastern Libya, BY Mohamed Saleem and Abdunnur Ben Suleiman. "EGU General Assembly 2007", 15-20/4/2007, Vienna Austria.
9. Subsurface structural analysis of Murzuq Basin, by M. Elmaradi and M. Saleem, the fourth symposium of the geology of the sedimentary basins of Libya ( geology of southern Libya), 17-20/11/2008, Tripoli Libya.