Call for abstracts: Deadline 30th April 2014
Submit abstracts for either an oral or poster presentations via email to: BHS2014abstract@gmail.com
When submitting your abstract, please use the following guidelines:
Email title: Within the email title, please indicate the session to which the abstract is to be submitted and whether an oral or poster slot is requested. For example ‘BHS abstract, Session 2, poster’ or ‘ BHS abstract, Session 4, oral’.
Attachment: See example abstract template (Word doc 28KB). The abstract should have the following file name conversion (BHS Session # Author name.docx) and be formatted in accordance with the example abstract. The document should include:
- Title of presentation.
- Author names, with presenter underlined.
- Institution and contact details of each author, reference to each name.
- Abstract of up to 250 words which provides a concise summary of the work to be presented.
- Whether the presentation is to be oral or poster.
- The session to which the abstract is being submitted