- Senior Common Room - Law Building
- Arts and Law, Research
BLS Research Seminar
Assessment is a big part of being in, and teaching in, a law school. Increasingly, forms of assessment are diversifying, including in BLS. In this seminar we discuss the role and aims of assessment, and hear from colleagues engaged in developing innovative assessment forms in BLS, including in core modules.
- Dr Jenny Papettas, Tort Court Submission Project
- Mairead Enright, A Local History Exhibition for Gender and the Law
- Theresa Lynch, Reflection, ‘Reflecting on Feedback as a Criminal Law Assessment’
- Dr Julian Lonbay, Using MCQs in Assessing Legal Knowledge