Tom Poster - piano
- Concert Hall - Barber Institute
- Arts and Law, Performance
Barber Lunchtime Concert
Tom Poster is a musician whose skills and passions extend well beyond the conventional role of the concert pianist, with commissions as a composer, and as founder of the Kaleidoscope Chamber Collective. He has been described as ‘a marvel, [who] can play anything in any style’ (The Herald), ‘mercurially brilliant’ (The Strad), and as having ‘a beautiful tone that you can sink into like a pile of cushions’ (BBC Music).
- Schumann Kinderszenen, Op. 15
- C Schumann Nocturne in F, Op. 6, No. 2
- Chopin Piano Sonata in B-flat minor, Op. 35, ‘Funeral March’