Saxophone Choir and Brass Band - CANCELLED
- Elgar Concert Haall, Bramall Music Building
- Arts and Law, Performance
Unfortunately this University Music Society concert has been cancelled.
- Stuart Birnie Brass Band director
- Emma Brown Sax Choir conductor
- Katie Hevingham Sax Choir conductor
Winner of the 2019 Composition Competition, third year music student Christopher Allen sees his work, The Sirens, performed by the Music Society Brass Band in this concert, alongside the work that inspired his composition, Cloudcatcher Fells.
- Christopher Allen The Sirens (world premiere)
- McCabe Cloudcatcher Fells
- Goodman, arr. L Prima Sing, sing, sing
- J S Bach Toccata and Fugue in D minor
- Nigel Wood Songs of the British Isles
Please note this concert has been cancelled.
If you have already booked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding refunds.
We’re really sorry for any disappointment and hope to return to our usual activities soon.