The following list indicates some of the postdoctoral fellowships that we are interested in hosting in Birmingham.
- EPSRC Career Acceleration Fellowships: Up to five years. Must be at an early stage of career and not hold a permanent UK academic post. Deadline October.
- EPSRC Postdoctoral Fellowships in Mathematical Sciences: Up to three years. Must have less than four years postdoctoral experience at the time when the award would be taken up. Deadline October.
- Newton Fellowships (British Academy, The Royal Academy of Engineering and the Royal Society): Two year fellowships with follow-up funding for 10 years. Deadline August.
- The Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 Fellowships: Two-year fellowships for recent PhDs. Deadline end of February.
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowships: Up to four years. Deadline January.
- Royal Society University Research Fellowships: Five years followed by an extension of three years. Deadline November.
For currently available postdoctoral positions please see the university current vacancies. You will find the details of any relevant contacts for informal enquiries on the job description.