New Directions in Sex Offender Practice - One day conference and workshop
- University of Birmingham, room to be confirmed
- Life and Environmental Sciences, Research
For further information please contact Stephanie at FPP Ltd on 0121 377 6276 or email StephanieDunn@ForensicPsychology.co.uk.
Forensic Psychology Practice Ltd and the Centre for Forensic and Criminological Psychology at the University of Birmingham invite you to attend an interdisciplinary conference on what works and best practices when working with sexual offenders, bringing together practice, policy and academia.
Our exciting programme of topics includes:
- The Way Forward for Sex Offender Treatment: A Brain-Based Approach
Professor Anthony R Beech, University of Birmingham
- What Works with Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities
Professor William R Lindsay, Castlebeck & University of Abertay
- Good Practice in Working with Women Who Sexually Abuse Children
Hilary Eldridge, Lucy Faithfull Foundation
- The Development of the Interest in Child Molestation Scale for use with Community Males
Dr Theresa Gannon, University of Kent
For more information and to make a booking please see the conference flyer (PDF - 167KB).