Birmingham Workshops in Philosophy: Non-Standard Logic
- Aston Webb Building, Edgbaston Campus, Senate Chamber
- Wednesday 22 January 2014 (10:40-18:00)
The presentations of this workshop will focus on non-standard logic. The event is part of the Birmingham Workshops in Philosophy series.
- 10.40am: Coffee and Biscuits
- 11.00am: Yakov Kremnitzer (Oxford): Logic in Homotopy Type Theory
- 1.45pm: Coffee
- 2.00pm: Ian Rumfitt (Birmingham): Is Intuitionistic Logic the Logic of Vagueness?
- 4.00pm: Kit Fine (Birmingham/NYU): Truth-Conditional Content
This event is free and open to all. The talks will be in the Senate Chamber, which is located at the Aston Webb Building (R6 on the Campus map). Please contact Professor Scott Sturgeon for more information (email@example.com).