- Main Theatre, Midlands Art Centre
- Tuesday 18 June 2019 (18:00-20:30)
Film Screening of 'Red Hands' by Francesco Filippi, followed by panel discussion on youth mental health.
The film celebrates the power of imagination to enable growth and redemption. Screening co-hosted by project PERFECT and the Institute for Mental Health. Part of the Arts and Science Festival 2019.
The film is suitable for young adults (12+).
After the screening there will be a panel discussion with experts in youth mental health including:
- Michael Larkin, clinical psychologist at Aston University
- Bonny Astor, discussion group facilitator who leads philosophy and mental health discussion groups in the wellbeing centre of a London prison.
- Gemma Hickman and Lucy Wright, experts by experience.
The event is free to attend but places are limited so please go to this registration page for further information and to receive a ticket.