Department of Theology and Religion
- Currently co-lead pastor of Oceanside Community Church in Parksville, BC, Canada
- MA in Theological Studies, Regent College
CONCENTRATION: Spiritual Theology
- MA in Religious Studies, Missouri State University
EMPHASIS: Sociology of Religion (Congregational Studies)
THESIS: This-Worldly Explanations for Otherworldly Growth: Vitality in an Ozarks Megachurch
- BA in Biblical Studies and Biblical Languages, Evangel University
- “Beyond Ordinance: Pentecostals and a Sacramental Understanding of the Lord’s Supper.” Journal of Pentecostal Theology 26 (2017): 252-271.
- Review of The New Canadian Pentecostals, by Adam Stewart. Pneuma: The Journal of the Society for Pentecostal Studies 40, no. 3 (2018): 395-397.
- Review of From Pentecost to the Triune God: A Pentecostal Trinitarian Theology, by Steven M. Studebaker. Canadian Journal of Pentecostal-Charismatic Christianity 5, no. 1 (2014): 100-102.