How can we improve the quality of public services?
- Law Lecture Theatre 2, University of Birmigham
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Social Sciences
A public debate hosted by the Health Services Management Centre (HSMC), University of Birmingham. This house believes that 'given the challenges we face, choice and competition are the least worst way of reforming public services'.
- Sir Julian Le Grand, Richard Titmuss Professor of Social Policy, London School of Economics and former health advisor to Tony Blair (speaking for the motion)
- Dr Robert Page, Reader in Democratic Socialism and Social Policy, Institute of Applied Social Studies, University of Birmingham (speaking against the motion)
- Professor Jon Glasby, HSMC Director (Chair)
More information and registration
This is a FREE event.
To register, please contact Evelina Balandyte, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please download the event flyer.
Tweet this link