Brexit: Birmingham, Britain and beyond
What implications will Brexit have for your health, your job and ultimately your future? In this exciting event, you'll be taken on a journey of discovery, through six snappy presentations exploring the implications of Brexit for Birmingham, Britain and beyond.
The event will draw on world-leading research and academic expertise from the University of Birmingham to unearth the answers to questions including:
- What impact will Brexit have on patients and the NHS? (Professor Mark Exworthy)
- What will it be like to live and work in Post-Brexit Birmingham? (Professor John Bryson)
- How will Brexit affect British pensioners in Spain? (Dr Kelly Hall)
- How will Brexiting Britain affect EU families and 'eurochildren'? (Dr Nando Sigona)
- The impact of Brexit on regulating pharmaceuticals and clinical trials. (Professor Jean McHale)
- What are the economic impacts of Brexit on the UK, its regions, its cities and its sectors?(Professor Raquel Ortega Argiles)
Our presenters have just six minutes to present their topic in a lively and engaging way.
You will need to register online to attend this free event.