Seminars and conferences form a key part of HSMC's overall activity, and play a crucial role in the dissemination of research findings, the sharing of good practice within the health service sector, and the generation of new ideas for further research and evaluation projects.
For more information about events contact us through here. You can also find out about previous events here.
Forthcoming HSMC events
- 06 November 2018 (17:00-19:00)
- Park House (G19 on the campus map)
- We will share early findings from the ESRC's Sustainable Care Programme (Comparing UK Care Systems) and discuss how the UK's four nations are developing and their different relationships to the NAA. Part of the ESRC Festival of Social Science 2018.
- 07 November 2018 (09:30-14:30)
- Univerity of Birmingham
- This event will bring together academics, teachers, safeguarding specialists, and those who have dealt with consequences of terror attacks to debate issues related to the prevention of terrorism among young people. Part of the ESRC Festival of Social Science 2018.