Seminars and conferences form a key part of HSMC's overall activity, and play a crucial role in the dissemination of research findings, the sharing of good practice within the health service sector, and the generation of new ideas for further research and evaluation projects.
For more information about events contact us through here.
Forthcoming HSMC events
- 26 October 2017 (17:00-18:00)
- Leonard Deacon Lecture Theatre
- Brexit, a once in a lifetime opportunity, for what and for whom?
- 08 November 2017 (16:00-18:00)
- Health Services Management Centre
- In this event, senior practitioners from the NHS, police, education and local authorities will give their assessment of the ways in which non-traditional strategies to manage public service finances are being deployed. The risks and lessons of current strategies will be compared and contrasted. Analysis and commentary will be offered from a social science perspective to explain such developments.
- 14 November 2017 (16:15-18:45)
- Auditorium The Health Foundation 90 Long Acre London WC2E 9RA
- Join us on Tuesday 14 November at the Health Foundation for an evening to hear from some of the leading minds in service redesign and a first look at some new research into service prioritisation and decommissioning.