Seminars and conferences form a key part of HSMC's overall activity, and play a crucial role in the dissemination of research findings, the sharing of good practice within the health service sector, and the generation of new ideas for further research and evaluation projects.
For more information about events contact us through here. You can also find out about previous events here.
Forthcoming HSMC events
- 18 September 2019 (17:30-19:00)
- University of Birmingham, Venue TBC
- Andrea Sutcliffe explores how leaders can implement person-centred and coordinated care
- 26 September 2019 (16:00-18:00)
- Park House, University of Birmingham, The Courtyard Room
- This seminar in HSMC will discuss the evolution of waiting list management, and how clinicians, managers, economists and operational researchers have been employed to address this significant, chronic dilemma.
- 22 October 2019 (12:00-14:00)
- Park House (G19 on the campus map), The Courtyard Room
- Professor Martin Gorsky examines why the World Bank adopted a strategy which proved so unsuccessful in its support of health services