Seminars and conferences form a key part of HSMC's overall activity, and play a crucial role in the dissemination of research findings, the sharing of good practice within the health service sector, and the generation of new ideas for further research and evaluation projects.
For more information about events contact us through here. You can also find out about previous events here.
Forthcoming HSMC events
- 22 October 2019 (12:00-14:00)
- Park House (G19 on the campus map), The Courtyard Room
- Professor Martin Gorsky examines why the World Bank adopted a strategy which proved so unsuccessful in its support of health services
- 28 November 2019 (17:30-19:00)
- Edgbastion Campus, University of Birmingham, Venue TBC
- Martin, Anna and Clenton will explore what is working and not working in care, set against the Social Care Future vision