Seminars and conferences form a key part of HSMC's overall activity, and play a crucial role in the dissemination of research findings, the sharing of good practice within the health service sector, and the generation of new ideas for further research and evaluation projects.
For more information about events contact us through here.
Forthcoming HSMC events
- 18 April 2018 (16:15-17:45)
- Muirhead - Room 113
- A Housing and Communities Research Network Seminar conducted by Dr Halima Sacranie.
- 19 April 2018 (09:00-17:00)
- Health Services Management Centre, Park House, University of Birmingham
- Keynote speaker: Stephen Dorrell (former health minister and Chair of Health Select Committee; chair NHS Confederation and Independent chair of West Midlands STP)