1. Sympathetic nerve activity during non-sustained ventricular tachycardia in chronic heart failure. International Journal of Cardiology. Available online 22 November 2012.
2. Adlan AM, Lip GYH. Benefit-risk Assessment of Dronedarone in the Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation. Drug Safety.
3. Adlan AM, Shaw C, Cocks M, et al. Heart rate variability following high intensity interval training and endurance training in obese individuals. Proc Physiol Soc.
4. Adlan AMA, Lip GYH. Editorial: Role of the CHADS2 Score in Acute Coronary Syndromes: With or Without Atrial Fibrillation. Chest 2012; 141: 1375-6.
5. Adlan A, Lip GYH. Preventative measures of stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation. Journal of Atrial Fibrillation 2012; 2(10): 1-12.
6. Adlan A, Lip GYH. New Oral Anticoagulants for Stroke Prevention: an Update. Advances in Venous Arterial Thrombosis 2011; 1(3): 96-106.
7. Adlan AM, Prasad SK, Varnava AM. Sarcoidosis presenting as dilated cardiomyopathy. Heart 2011; 97: 1896.
8. Adlan AMA, Brill SE, Saman HT, Evans DJ. Misleading chest radiograph in a case of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis. Respiratory Medicine CME 2011; 4(4): 196-197.