The group makes use of academic expertise on campus to help implement the Biodiversity Policy.
Estates are represented by:
- Anne Homer from Planning
- Dave O'Driscoll from Grounds and Gardens
- Phil Carter from Ground and Gardens.
Student views are represented by the Guild ethical and environment officer and the Conservation Society.
Terms of reference
The Group will report directly to the Sustainability Task Group
- To be responsible for the implementation of the University Biodiversity Policy.
- To develop and review the action plan on biodiversity.
- To seek advice from external organisations when needed.
- To develop biodiversity projects that will engage staff and students and enhance their University experience.
- Liaise with the Sustainability Communications Group.