1. F. Khanim, N. Davies, P Veliça, R Hayden, J. Ride, C. Pararasa, G. Chong, U. Gunther, N. Veerapen, P. Winn, R. Farmer, P. Davies, E. Trivier, L. Rigoreau, M. Drayson and C. Bunce. Selective AKR1C3 inhibitors do not recapitulate the anti-leukaemic activities of the pan-AKR1C family inhibitor medroxyprogesterone acetate., British Journal of Cancer, 2014 Mar 18;110(6):1506-
2. A. S. Haines, X. Dong, Z Song, R. Farmer, C. Williams, J. Hothersall, E. Płoskoń, P. Wattana-amorn, E. R. Stephens, E Yamada, R. Gurney, Y Takebayashi, J. Masschelein, R. J. Cox, R Lavigne, C. L. Willis, T. J. Simpson, J. Crosby, P. J. Winn, C. M. Thomas, M. P. Crump, A conserved motif flags Acyl Carrier Proteins for β-branch insertion during type-I polyketide synthesis Nature Chemical Biology
3. A. W. Jones, P. J. Winn, H. J., Cooper, The Radical Ion Chemistry of S-Nitrosylated Peptides, JASMS, 2012, 23 (12), 2063-2074
4. L. A. Moody, Y. Saidi, E. J. Smiles, S. J. Bradshaw, M. Meddings, P. J. Winn, J. C. Coates ARABIDILLO gene homologues in basal land plants: species-specific gene duplication and likely functional redundancy Planta. 2012, 236 (6), 1927-1941
5. V. Cojocaru, P J. Winn, R. C. Wade. Multiple, ligand-dependent routes from the active site of cytochrome P450 2C9. Curr. Drug. Metab., 2012, 2012, 13(2),143-54.
6. D. B. Kokh, S. Corni, P. J. Winn, M. Höfling, R. R. Gabdoulline, K. E. Gottschalk, R. C. Wade.ProMetCS:An Atomistic Force Field for Modeling Protein-Metal Surface Interactions in a Continuum Aqueous Solvent. J. Chem. Theory and Comp., 2010, 1753-1768.
7. H. Wong†, P. J. Winn†; J. Mozziconacci. A molecular model of chromatin organisation and transcription: how a multi-RNA polymerase II machine transcribes and remodels the beta-globin locus during development. Bioessays, 2009, 31(12), 1357-66.
8. C. J. R, Illingworth, P. J. Winn, G. G. Ferenczy, C. A. Reynolds. Progress in Modelling Electrostatics and Polarization Through Effective Multipoles and Induced Charges. Studia Univeristatis Babes-Bolyai Chemia, 2008, 53(2), 21-27.
9. D. Motiejunas, R. R. Gabdoulline, T. Wang, A. Feldman-Salit, T Johann, P. J. Winn and R. C. Wade. Protein-protein docking by simulating the process of association subject to biochemical constraints. Proteins, 2008, 71(4), 1955-1969.
10. P. J. Winn, M. Zahran, J. N. Battey, Y. Zhou, R. C. Wade. A. Banerjee. Structural and electrostatic Properties of Ubiquitination and Related Pathways. Frontiers in Bioscience, 2007, 12, 3419-3430.
11. V. Cojocaru †, P. J. Winn†, R. C. Wade. The Ins and Outs of Cytochrome P450s, Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 2007, 1770(3), 390-401.
12. C. J. R. Illingworth, S. S. Gooding, P. J. Winn, G. A. Jones, G. G. Ferenczy, C. A. Reynolds. Classical Polarization in Hydrid QM/MM methods. J. Phys. Chem. A., 2006, 110(20), 6487-6497.
13. R. C. Wade, D Motiejunas, K Schleinkofer, Sudarko, P. J. Winn, A. Banerjee, A. Kariakin, C. Jung. Multiple molecular recognition mechanisms. Cytochrome P450- A case study. Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 2005, 1754(1-2), 239-244.
14. K. Schleinkofer, Sudarko, P. J. Winn, S. K. Luedemann, R. C. Wade Do mammalian cytochrome P450s exhibit multiple ligand access pathways and ligand channelling? EMBO Reports, 2005, 6(6), 584-589.
15. P. J. Winn, K. Schleinkofer, A. Banerjee, R. C. Wade. Issues in high-throughput comparative modelling: A case study using the ubiquitin E2 conjugating enzymes, Proteins, 2005, 58(2), 367-75.
16. P. J. Winn, T. L. Religa, J. N. D. Battey, A. Banerjee, R. C. Wade. Determinants of functionality in the ubiquitin conjugating enzyme family. Structure, 2004, 12(9), 1563-74
17. R. C. Wade, I. Schlichting, P. J. Winn, Sudarko. A survey of ligand pathways to and from the active site of cytochromes P450. J. Inorg. Biochem., 2004, 98(7), 1175-82.
18. P. J. Winn†, S. K. Luedemann†, R. Gauges, V. Lounnas and R. C. Wade. Comparison of the dynamics of substrate access channels in three cytochrome P450s reveals different opening mechanisms and a new functional role for a buried arginine. PNAS (USA), 2002, 99(8), 5361-5366.
View all publications in research portal