Professor Craddock's top 10 publications are as follows:
1. Craddock C, Slade D, De Santo C, Wheat R, Ferguson P, Hodgkinson A, Brock K, Cavenagh J, Ingram W, Dennis M, Malladi R, Siddique S, Mussai F, Yap C. Combination lenalidomide and azacitidine: a novel salvage therapy in patients who relapse after allogeneic stem cell transplantation for acute myeloid leukemia. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2019 Jan published online.
2. Craddock CF, Houlton AE, Quek LS, Ferguson P, Gbandi E, Roberts C, Metzner M, Garcia-Martin N, Kennedy A, Hamblin A, Raghavan M, Nagra S, Dudley L, Wheatley K, McMullin MF, Pillai SP, Kelly RJ, Siddique S, Dennis M, Cavenagh JD, Vyas P Outcome of Azacitidine Therapy in Acute Myeloid Leukemia is not Improved by Concurrent Vorinostat Therapy but is Predicted by a Diagnostic Molecular Signature Clin Cancer Res(2017) 23:6430-6440
3. Tauro S*,Craddock C*, Peggs, K, Begum G, Mahendra P, Cook G.. Russell N, Mackinnon S Allogeneic stem cell transplantation using a reduced intensity conditioning (RIC) regimen has the capacity to produce durable remissions and long term disease free survival in patients with high risk acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and myelodysplasia (MDS) J Clin Oncol (2005) 23:9387-93 (*indicates joint first author)
4. Goodyear OC, Dennis M, Jilani NY, Loke J, Siddique S, Ryan G, Nunnick J, Khanum R, Raghavan M, Cook M, Snowden JA, Griffiths M, Russell N, Yin J, Crawley C, Cook G, Vyas P, Moss P, Malladi R, Craddock CF Azacitidine augments expansion of regulatory T cells after allogeneic stem cell transplantation in patients with acute myeloid leukemia. Blood (2012) 119:3361-9
5. Goodyear O, Agathanggelou A, Novitzky-Basso I, Siddique S, McSkeane T, Ryan G, Vyas P, Cavenagh J, Stankovic T, Moss P, Craddock C Induction of a CD8+ T-cell response to the MAGE cancer testis antigen by combined treatment with azacitidine and sodium valproate in patients with acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplasia Blood (2010) 116:1908-18.
6. Olavarria E, Siddique S, Griffiths MJ, Avery S, Byrne JL, Piper KP, Lennard AL, Pallan L, Arrazi JM, Perz JB, O'Shea D, Goldman JM, Apperley JF, Craddock CF Post-transplant Imatinib as a Strategy to Postpone the Requirement for Immunotherapy in Patients Undergoing Reduced Intensity Allografts for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Blood (2008) 110:4614-
7. Craddock C, Labopin M, Pillai S, Finke J, Bunjes D, Greinix H Factors predicting outcome after unrelated donor stem cell transplantation in primary refractory acute myeloid leukaemia Leukemia (2011) 25:808-13
8. Craddock C, Quek L, Goardon N, Freeman S, Siddique S Azacitidine fails to eradicate leukaemic stem/progenitor cell populations in patients with acute myeloid leukaemia and myelodysplasia Leukemia (2013) 27:1028-36
9. Cobbold M, Khan N, Mahendra P, Goldman J, Tauro S, Chakraverty R, Olavarria E, Craddock C, Moss P Adoptive transfer of cytomegalovirus-specific CTL to stem cell transplant patients following selection by HLA-peptide tetramers J Exp Med (2005) 202:379-386
10. Ferguson P, Hills RK, Grech A, Betteridge S, Kjeldsen L, ..Milligan D, Clark RE, Russell NH, Craddock C An operational definition of primary refractory acute myeloid leukaemia. Haematologica (2016) 101 1351-1358
View all publications in research portal