Undergraduate Admissions

What documents do I need to submit with my Student Route Visa application?

Your application will be rejected if your documents do not exactly meet the requirements set by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI, formerly UKBA).  All documents must be original copies (not scanned or photocopied) and if documents are not in English then an official certified translation must be provided.

The following documents must be included with your application:

  • Your current passport as well as any previous passports you have used to travel to the UK
  • 2 passport sized colour photographs with your name written on the reverse (see requirements)
  • Proof that you have the amount of money that UKVI requires to demonstrate you can support yourself in the UK (see requirements)
  • Evidence of your academic qualifications and English language ability, if referred to on your CAS
  • Your ATAS certificate, if referred to on your CAS (find out more)
  • TB test certificate, if applicable (find out more)
  • Translations of any documents that are not in English (see requirements)
  • Proof of parental or legal guardian consent if you are under the age of 18.
  • Police Registration (if applicable) (find out more)

You do not need to provide a paper copy of your CAS document, you simply write the CAS number on your application.