Undergraduate Admissions

I already have an ATAS certificate, do I need a new one?

You will need a new ATAS certificate if you change course, area of research or modules of study, if you need to extend your visa, or if you applied for leave after 6 November 2014 and your course completion date as stated on your CAS is postponed by more than three calendar months.