Undergraduate Admissions

How can I submit an application for an undergraduate course?

An application can be submitted through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Detailed information on the application process and the online application form can be found on the UCAS website.

Our Applying To University webpages also contain guidance on the application process.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click here to get a personal answer